We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seven Stars meet up

Montgomery, Texas
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Seven Stars meet up

We are here now and looks like some other TA forum people are as well. My wife and I will be here through next Tuesday the 26th and would love to meet some other people.

Amazing place...already sad about leaving next week.

Gotta go...just came up to mix a drink and I'm back to the beach.

Travis

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,845 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seven Stars meet up

All those SS threads are making me home sick. Have fun

Montgomery, Texas
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seven Stars meet up

Ziggy...it is strange because I have never met you, but, last night when I was having grilled lobster with zucchini and au gratin potatoes at Caicos Cafe, you were a topic of conversation. Afterwards, when we were having a nightcap at the Seven bar, I toasted you. Food blog was right on track. We both really enjoyed our first meal on the island and are looking forward to many more.

Thanks for what you do...you have already made my trip here better.

As a side note, I thought most of you were overstating how great this place is, but you were not. I met some Italians today and we were discussing Lake Como, which my wife and I visited for a couple weeks and thought was amazing. We have been some great places, but I already want to find a realtor and stay here for good.

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,845 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seven Stars meet up

Wow, thanks for the good word my friend. Lake Como is quite something, but lake Garda actually won us over. We are going back in October and starting our Piedmont foodfest leg with a night at Lake Orta, the tiny one that know one knows about.

Anyway, glad you liked CC and here's for a great rest of the trip. Cheers 🍺

Edited: 21 August 2014, 11:54
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seven Stars meet up

We arrive Saturday - our first time in T&C. Very excited and sure a drink at the deck in order. Look out for a blonde English girl with an American guy....

Lancaster PA
Level Contributor
46 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seven Stars meet up

Arriving today! 6th trip to Provo. 2nd to Seven Stars. Catch ya on the deck!

6. Re: Seven Stars meet up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 05:16