We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vrbo #3510333?

Bedford...
Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Vrbo #3510333?

Does anyone have an experience with this unit on VRBO at the Alex?

Still looking at Villa Renaissance too, unfortunately my dates aren't working out too well with their availability.

Thanks!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
139 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vrbo #3510333?

Haven't stayed in that unit but stayed in vrbo 187255 and loved it so much were heading back good luck finding your dates I think the beach In front of the Alex is the best compared to other properties .

Wolcott, Connecticut
Level Contributor
767 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vrbo #3510333?

Were you able to get in contact with Nicola at Allied Management? You could try Val at Turksandcaicosreservations.com tell him your dates, likes, dislikes and budget and he will find you a place to stay. He and his staff are wonderful to work with and live on island and are very knowledgeable.

Edited: 21 August 2014, 22:21
spartanburg, sc
Level Contributor
630 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vrbo #3510333?

Agree with Cheryl B - I haven't been to the Alex, but looked at many units online. We were able to snag a gorgeous 1 BR deluxe Ocean Front at Villa Ren in May , but it was in between other renter's dates. We've booked the same unit for a week next year.

Try Val and see what he suggests for your time frame, needs and budget - LOVE Grace Bay !

Bedford...
Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Vrbo #3510333?

Thank you all for your advice. Unfortunately, February is a popular month I guess. I would love an oceanfront unit, but can only find one for 4 nites so far. Nicola has contacted me and has been very helpful.

I will keep on plugging! Thanks.

5. Re: Vrbo #3510333?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 13:11
6. Re: Vrbo #3510333?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:16