We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Day Trips while on STJ/STT?

Midwest, USA
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Day Trips while on STJ/STT?

We're looking at New Horizons II for a day sail to the BVIs. Are there any other companies that we should look at?

Ideally, we'd see Marina Cay, The Baths, Soggy Dollar at Jost and Sandy Spit.

Thanks. Sid

Maine
Level Contributor
353 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Day Trips while on STJ/STT?

NHII is a very popular boat trip to the BVI's so I would definitely recommend them (and NHII is a powerboat not a sailboat). We went with Limnos and that was a great trip but they don't go to Jost or Marina Cay.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
331 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Day Trips while on STJ/STT?

We also are looking at New Horizons II. Any other reviews out there? Critical day and want to be certain we are making the right choice!

Maine
Level Contributor
353 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Day Trips while on STJ/STT?

I've read many great reviews of NHII, I think you would making the right choice even though we haven't used them ourselves yet (next trip!!). Go to the message boards on vinow.com and usvi-on-line or do a search here for NHII and I think you'll find lots of positve reviews.

4. Re: Best Day Trips while on STJ/STT?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 11:21