We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Wyndham/Westin/Marriott

Arizona
5 posts
Save Topic
Wedding at Wyndham/Westin/Marriott

My fiancee and I are planning to get married at one of the three resorts listed above. I have read many reviews on all three, and of course there is good and bad on all of them. Can anyone share their personal wedding/honeymoon experince at any of these resorts? The Wyndham seems to be the best deal as far as getting bang for the buck, but I don't want to give up anything just for price alone. Any advice or recommendations are greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

New Haven...
Level Contributor
258 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Wyndham/Westin/Marriott

The Westin on St. John is the best (IMO) on your list. St. John has such a different feel than St. Thomas. You will love it :)

The Westin has a beautiful wedding spot right next to the beach. Marriott does them up on a cliff in a gazebo garden setting.

We married on St. John and it was just wonderful!!!

St Thomas
Level Contributor
183 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding at Wyndham/Westin/Marriott

Marriott v. Wyndham yes I would pick the Wyndham, just have the ceremony on their St John terrace.

But if you can afford the Westin, that is your best bet. St John is alot of fun.

3. Re: Wedding at Wyndham/Westin/Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 07:16