We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

?? for Pennsylvania fliers - which airport

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
485 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
?? for Pennsylvania fliers - which airport

Has anyone from Pennsylvania flown out of JFK to STT? The fares are so much cheaper than Usair out of Philly or even Continental out of EWR. I'm trying to figure out if it is worth driving up there. Is it much farther than EWR ( that's about 1 hour and 40 minutes from us in northern Montgomery county ).

Thanks!!

St. Thomas
Level Contributor
4,266 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ?? for Pennsylvania fliers - which airport

I often use Spirit Air out of Atlantic City when I am visiting the Philadelphia/South Jersey area. Very convenient and uncrowded and the prices are very hard to beat.

The flights to STT from ACY leave very early and connect through Ft. Lauderdale.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
485 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ?? for Pennsylvania fliers - which airport

Thanks! I always forget about them. I did check just now and the JFK prices are a little cheaper and non-stop. AC is 2 hours away from me so I am hoping JFK is not too much farther.

boston
Level Contributor
564 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ?? for Pennsylvania fliers - which airport

Don't forget to factor in parking fees at the airport.

4. Re: ?? for Pennsylvania fliers - which airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 06:25