We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westin pool closure- reco for other options?

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Westin pool closure- reco for other options?

I just found out the pool at the Westin St. John is closed! We have 4 year old twin boys and our main attraction IS the pool. We booked this trip fir november baj in April.

Can anyone recommend other options on St John? Maybe a private beachfront villa? We can cancel the westin, by it will cost over $1k to cancel Our flights . What would be good for small preschool age boys?

I know there are many beautiful beaches, but trying to round up kids into car and driving around is just plain exhausting and our vacations we like to stay put. Any reco or advice appreciated!!!

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
6,185 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westin pool closure- reco for other options?

There are very few villas with a pool that are beachfront. For that matter there are very few villas on the beach period. What is your budget? Caneel Bay is your only other choice for a resort on the beach. You might want to look on St Thomas. Lots more options if beachfront is a must.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Westin pool closure- reco for other options?

Thank you blue water 43. I already checked caneel and they are already booked for the week of flights. :/

Any places you can recommend in St Thomas? What is the difference between st Thomas and St. John?

3. Re: Westin pool closure- reco for other options?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 06:19