We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon: where to go??

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
66 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon: where to go??

Hello,

I'm trying to decide where to spend my honeymoon and I'm totally lost...

I was looking for an experience as close as possible to the one I had in Providenciales (beautiful beaches, no crowd, excellent snorkeling). At first, I excluded USVI due to hurricane concerns but, reading online, I saw that I should be fine since I'm traveling in late June/beginning of July.

I would really appreciate your help to decide which island (or islands) best suits my needs (as stated: beaches, no crowd, snorkeling). I should have 15/20 days tops.

Thanks!

kod
cherry hill
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon: where to go??

Holden, post this in the individual forums, St John, St Croix, and St Thomas. I also suggest posting in the British Virgins as well. Knowing your costs esp. lodging would also be helpful in determining what Island to stay on.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,022 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon: where to go??

St. John, USVI would be perfect for your honeymoon.

Boston
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon: where to go??

You should look at the British Virgin Island forum and tell people your budget for accommodation.

4. Re: Honeymoon: where to go??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2014, 06:19