We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vegetarian/vegetarian-friendly restaurants

pa
Level Contributor
634 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
vegetarian/vegetarian-friendly restaurants

any recommendations regarding the above?

Isaac Bay
Bodies of Water
Buck Island Reef National Monument
Islands, Monuments & Statues, National Parks, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Reefs
ChantelleSTX
Level Contributor
80 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vegetarian/vegetarian-friendly restaurants

I havent been in a restaurant yet here that didnt have a couple of vegetarian dishes. Almost all of them have a vegetarian sandwich and pasta and sometimes one full vegetarian dish. I don't think you will have a problem anywhere you go. One of the local religons here doesn not allow the people to eat meat and we have many vegetarians and vegans here. I am not so I only know of one full vegetarian restaurant and its in Sunny Isle (main shopping center). Not even sure of its name other then its a soul food cafe.

2. Re: vegetarian/vegetarian-friendly restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about St. Croix