We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singh's Fast Food

Evanston, IL
Level Contributor
360 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Singh's Fast Food

Has anyone tried this take-out place? It's apparently in C'sted, but I can't find much on it.

Where in C'sted is it? do they accept credit cards?

What's good there? (Their Roti is supposed to be good -- but nowhere can I find exactly what a Roti is, either.

Thanks.

Monte Rio...
Level Contributor
568 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singh's Fast Food

Good afternoon,

Singh's is one of my favorite restaurants on island. The food is great and inexpensive. It's a little hole in the wall just west of town on King St, near St. John's Anglican Church. I think they take credit cards. Roti is a special type of bread, about the thickness of a tortilla, filled with potatoes, chick peas, curry sauce, and chicken, beef, shrimp or goat. Another Singh's favorite is a "double". It's similar to a roti, but with different bread. All their west indian food is very good, though.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Singh's Fast Food

We ate at Zebo's last night. Fantastic food and great service.

Salud was great also.

Think we will try Tutto Bene next.

Troy NY
Level Contributor
99 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Singh's Fast Food

Tried it this summer. Good roti; my wife said excellent vegetables. They have a pretty good selection of things and a parking lot which makes it convenient. Take-out, but several tables outside if you want to eat there.

4. Re: Singh's Fast Food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about St. Croix