We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food and Drink at The Palms at Pelican Cove??

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
141 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Food and Drink at The Palms at Pelican Cove??

HI,

We are looking at going here in January-February and was wondering about food and drink quality and prices? We usually go all inclusive so I have no idea what to budget for food and drink. Can anyone help? Thanks, Jeff

St. Croix
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food and Drink at The Palms at Pelican Cove??

Like any place there are expensive restaurants and not so expensive. Have not eaten at The Palms but hear it's very good. Prices are probably a bit higher than you are used to. Suggest you get a car and try some of the less expensive places - and see the rest of the island.

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,857 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food and Drink at The Palms at Pelican Cove??

Here's a great site for planning: www.gotostcroix.com

Go into the "Where to go" section, then the restaurant section. Many of the restaurants featured there have their own sites with priced menus. That should give you an idea of pricing for a range of restaurants, casual to fine dining.

Have a great time!

Groves, Texas
Level Contributor
951 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food and Drink at The Palms at Pelican Cove??

We've gone there for breakfast and lunch and really enjoyed it. Great service,too. You can't beat that view from the outside dining area. Prices were not excessive at all-- I asked my husband if he could remember it being high and he said he didn't remember it being that way and neither could I. Some places we found pretty high for what you get. South Shore Cafe was high to us with not a huge selection. That said, it was all hand made from scratch, extremely fresh. Maybe it was worth the price after all... :)

4. Re: Food and Drink at The Palms at Pelican Cove??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 04:19