We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
Level Contributor
2,948 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

Happy Hanukkah (a bit late!) and Merry Christmas to all of my friends here on the St. Croix Forum! I won't be able to post for a short while so wanted to be sure to send you my greetings. It's been another fun year here on the Forum made better by having met a few of you last March. Looking forward to continuing my connection to Paradise and to helping others learn her charms. And may 2013 be full of happy posters and no Toilet Paper (if you get my drift...).

Merry Merry!

Isaac Bay
Bodies of Water
Buck Island Reef National Monument
Islands, Monuments & Statues, National Parks, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Reefs
South Bend, Indiana
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,639 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

Right back at you Carol! It will be a GREAT paperless year hopefully Carol. Also to all of my TA Friends ... may we all go to sleep Christmas Eve with visions of St. Croix dancing in our heads! In a couple of weeks I get to go to "count down mode" . MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HANUKKAH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR one and all.

Groves, Texas
Level Contributor
951 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

Thank you for reminding us, Carol :) I hope all our TA friends had a wonderful Hanukkah season, have a very merry Christmas--- with a trip to St Croix planned for the New Year coming!

Paula

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
365 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

Crosner and Lynne yall are too funny. I guess I will go "green" and go paperless too. Have a wonderful X-mas everyone.

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,968 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

Happy Holidays and here's to the hope of a Charmin-free new year for all!

Just back and already thinking about the next trip. We are hopelessly hooked! Our weather forecast is for a possible blizzard later this week. Just last week we were slathering on the sunscreen...

Merry Everything, EVERYONE!

- Margy

St. Croix
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
2,189 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Fort Washington...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

Thinkin of vacationing in St. Croix in July. Any suggestions will be helpful. First time St. Croix visted many of the islands ( Turks,Aruba, St.Lucia,Grand Caymans). Thanks.

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,968 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

ISlandBmw - Welcome to the forum! St. Croix is a great place with much to offer. You may want to move your question to a separate thread in order to be more readily seen and garner more responses.

st. croix USVI
Level Contributor
428 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

Thanks for the reminder ccrosner! I finally got around to purchasing all of my online gifts since your post. You kinda forget that it is the holiday season when you're here. Broke out the mini lights for our 3 ft. wrought iron palm tree to remind us that we need to get our feast together soon. I will not mention the temperature, I will not mention the temperature, I will not .....

So nice to hear that so many are planning to come back to STX in '13! Really wonderful news for the island and hope that all of you will continue to have great experiences and forget to check email, time and cell messages next time you're here. Best to all!!!

South Bend, Indiana
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,639 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

Gee rcarp I thought you guys might be chilly when I saw the temps were only in the low 80's as compared to our 30's but I'll stop worrying abut you. Looking forward to our trip in March.

Boston
Level Contributor
6,742 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

Greetings everyone and happy holidays. All the best for 2013!

Get answers to your questions about St. Croix