We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single in Christiansted...

Which Christiansted hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
PA
3 posts
Save Topic
Single in Christiansted...

I am going to be traveling as a single and am considering the Buccaneer. I love to golf and play tennis, but many reviews siad they wouldn't recommend this hotel for a single. Would really love your comments?

J-

ChantelleSTX
Level Contributor
80 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single in Christiansted...

I don't think any hotel here is geared towards singles. Most of the hotels are very small affairs the largest one on the island is only about 150 rooms (Carambola). The Buccaneer is the second largest, followed by the Divi, the rest are all about 30 to 40 rooms. Buccaneer, Divi and Carambola will usually have something little planed for the day like a free scuba lesson or volley or something simple like that but none of these are anything like a Sandals where you have a ton of events going on.

STT has some resorts like (have have a ton of planned events) that but STX is a sleepy island. You come here for the snorkeling, diving and the deserted beaches.

I don't know if you're looking for nightlife either but stx doesnt have much of that either, not compared to other islands. Its mostly some band playing and people talking at bars. Tutto Benne has a Disco Night the first Sat of the Month but thats about it for a dance club.

Bucanneer has a extremely helpful staff though, I'm sure the concerige would help you fill up your days if you don't have plans before you go.

Hopefully this helped, not entirely sure what you wanted to know.

2. Re: Single in Christiansted...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Christiansted
Recent Conversations