We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Which Christiansted hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wethersfield...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Restaurants

Heading to St. Croix within the next month and staying at the Buccaneer. What are the best restaurants in the area? Any recommendations?

boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

Anne,

Lucky you that you are off to St. Croix and the Buccaneer. And welcome to Tripadvisor! It's a great website for all kinds of information about travel and I'm glad you've found the TA St. .Croix forum as we try to be helpful.

Here's a link to a thread that we all posted on last year that is pretty current and should get you started on some ideas. You can always look for more info by using the search function. I would select "St. Croix forums" and then type in "Restaurants". You will get lots of past threads that answer the question.

I would also recommend trying The Terrace room at the Buccaneer perhaps on your first night. It's a lovely setting and the food and service are quite good.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147401-i716-k5534…

South Bend, Indiana
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants

So many restaurants and so little time :) ... you didn't mention if you are renting a car for your stay which would make some difference in where is recommended. We are more bar food eaters and not so much elegant dining. In Christiansted there is Angry Nates, Brew Pub, RumRunners and LowLife just to name a few and we have eaten at all of them and haven't been disappointed. In downtown Christiansted also is Tavern 1844 and Kendricks and Savant. We also love to eat at The Palms. We also ate at TuTu Bene and No Bones this year and really loved our meals. Duggans' is good and I have heard good things about Blue Water Terrace. If you like Mexican there is Miriams ... see ... like I said "so many restaurants so little time"...

HAPPY PLANNING

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3,474 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants

Best view.... Fort Christian Brew Pub for lunch! Good beers, not great but not Caribe....good Friday specials. Sit on the side counter for a better breeze

Level Contributor
185 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants

We've been on Island since the first of April. Really enjoyed The Blue Water Terrace and the Galleon, both are really excellent. If you like Lobster the Blue Water has excellent lobster corn chowder, lobster and prime rib. They also serve really great gourmet pizza. Angry Nate's on the Christiansted pier is a great choice, also Eat at Cane Bay on the West End.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
3,164 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants

Rumrunners and Kendricks...love the atmosphere and the food at Kendricks.

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
289 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants

I hope you're going to rent a car so that you can go father than Christiansted for meals. In Christiansted we love Kendrick's, Angry Nate's, and Savant. On Cane Bay, we love Rowdy Joe's and Eat @Cane Bay.

On the East end, Blue Water Terrace serves huge portions and also has a deli on site.

7. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Christiansted
Recent Conversations