We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Biking in St Croix with Freedom City Cycles

Which Frederiksted hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado Springs...
2 posts
Save Topic
Biking in St Croix with Freedom City Cycles

I love going to St. Croix and on my last trip i did the tour with freedom city cycles. It was the best way to get to know more about the Island and the history. The 2hr Historic Tour was So Interesting and so much fun!! the Tour Guides (Troy and Angel) were so nice and they showed us the forest side and ruins. We didn't have any problem with the cars even if they ride on the other side. I loved seen the Ocean while riding and feeling the breeze. It was awesome. I definitly will recommend. I was not on a Cruise. http://www.freedomcitycycles.com/reviews.html

Sandi from Colorado Springs

Townshend, Vermont
Level Contributor
462 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Biking in St Croix with Freedom City Cycles

We also did this tour with Troy and enjoyed it very much. My husband is an experienced mountain biker and he and Troy arranged to meet the next day to do a more serious ride on their own. I stayed at our B&B and enjoyed the pool!

United States
Level Contributor
102 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Biking in St Croix with Freedom City Cycles

what a great idea.... we will definetely do this in March when we are in Frederickstead.

Thank you for your post!

Colorado Springs...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Biking in St Croix with Freedom City Cycles

I would like to know how you like the tour. Have a nice time!!

4. Re: Biking in St Croix with Freedom City Cycles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2011, 00:17
San Diego...
Level Contributor
291 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Biking in St Croix with Freedom City Cycles

I wouldn't ride my Harley on St. Croix roads, let alone my bicycle with the potholes, poorly designed roads, unbelieveably decrepit road conditions and traffic. More power to you if you dare to ride there!

6. Re: Biking in St Croix with Freedom City Cycles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Frederiksted