We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Thomas, St John wk of July 14-21

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Topic
St Thomas, St John wk of July 14-21

Hello- My wife and I will be back to the Islands the wk of July 14, - 21 ., Curious who will be on the Islands the same time as us .

We wil being staying at the usual , Marriott MorningStar-

would love to meet new friends/ forum members -

Rick & Cindy

Gaithersburg...
11 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: St Thomas, St John wk of July 14-21

Hi Cindy,

Who are you with? We are with Remax...boy I can't wait to get to St. Thomas...you know how it is though...when you are trying to get out of town everyone is trying to buy or sell!!

Ann Marie

MO
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: St Thomas, St John wk of July 14-21

Folks, if you'd like to meet for a meal mid week or anything along that lines, feel free to drop Jenn andn I a line.

We will be leaving for Kansas city on Friday Night, and we are due to land about 215pm on Saturday. cant wait to sun, fun and have a little drink, and of course meet new friends!!!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: St Thomas, St John wk of July 14-21

We will definitly try to make some to meet up -

assuming its Chris and Jenn Blomgren staying at the Blue Beards beach Vilas correct - we get in 1:30 and 2: 00 on Saturday , famility is split on 2 seperate flights .

Rick and Cindy

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: St Thomas, St John wk of July 14-21

RealtorInMarylandc

Hi Ann Marie-

I am with Prudential North West Properties

Same here, everytime we go on vacation it seems the wk prior is the busiest week , looking forward to our St Thomas visit -

Hope we get a chance to meet up

Cindy

MO
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
35. Re: St Thomas, St John wk of July 14-21

Well ladies and gents, I will be leavign here in an hour to pickup my mask, then off to pick up Jenn. We will leave Kansas city at 6 am and land in STT around 215 ish. We are lookign forward to meetign folks, so dont be bashful, have a great time, and we cant wiat to hear how your trips went.

We are at Bluebeard's villas I so if u are nearby, say hiya!!

36. Re: St Thomas, St John wk of July 14-21

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 13:15