We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

This weeks Weather in St thomas

NJ
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
This weeks Weather in St thomas

I see that most of the week there is a forecast for scattered showers...When I went to Playa del carmen in December the forecast was the same, but scatter showers must mean rain all day & night in Mexico.

Is it the same for stt? or is it more like if you dont like the weather then wait 15 mintues?

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,813 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: This weeks Weather in St thomas

Wait the 15 minutes and you'll be fine.

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,656 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: This weeks Weather in St thomas

We would love some "showers" - I don't think I have had any rain at my house in Coral Bay for as long as I can remember :)

It did rain for about 30 seconds last night so I guess they were right (lol)

Pia

NJ
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: This weeks Weather in St thomas

Nice...knowing my luck i will bring some rain.... see you Saturday... I will be snorkeling looking for lobsters or buying them from the fish markets

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,656 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: This weeks Weather in St thomas

Just remember if you are on STJ you can't take anything including lobsters from the National Park waters. Good luck

Pia

MO
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: This weeks Weather in St thomas

Wet or dry, it is St thomas, there are beaches, rum and lobster, and it isnt Missouri during Joint COmmission!!!

I can deal with everythign else!

See you there!

NJ
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: This weeks Weather in St thomas

PIA,

Thats Actually not true about the park waters.

You are allowed to take from park waters; 2 lobsters a day per person and the lobster must have a 3.5 carapace. Must land whole. No harvest of females with eggs. No spear fishing, hooks or gigs.

You are only allowed to snare or catch with your hands. You might not even be allowed to use tanks either. check it out for your self;

vinow.com/general_usvi/more_info/fishing/usv…

7. Re: This weeks Weather in St thomas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 13:20