We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Croix, St. Thomas, or St. Johns? or other Carribbean...

Brea, California
Level Contributor
109 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
St. Croix, St. Thomas, or St. Johns? or other Carribbean...

My wife and I are looking into staying in the VI's, we have never been to the Carribbean, we usually go to Hawaii every year. We like to relex on smooth white sand beaches (no rocks), clean rooms are a must, party atmosphere (dancing to island sounds, but not drunken college students running around), all inclusive, pool with waterfall and bar. Under 400 per night? Fill me in!

Thanks,

Neil

Atlanta, GA
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Croix, St. Thomas, or St. Johns? or other Carribbean...

I highly suggest St. John. I just gott married there and we had our honeymoon on Tortola, BVI. If staying on St. John expect to pay close to $350 or so per night during high season which is right now. I have stayed at both Coconut Coast Villas (small cute efficiencies with great views) and just stayed at Gallows Point Resort. Gallows has the best location, since you can walk to all the restaurants and shops. Rent a jeep for sure so you can go to the beaches and see the rest of the small island. Have fun.

Brea, California
Level Contributor
109 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Croix, St. Thomas, or St. Johns? or other Carribbean...

Thanks for the input, I think we're going to go for the Sandals Royal Bahamian. It sound like a cool place.

Neil

Brea, California
Level Contributor
109 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Croix, St. Thomas, or St. Johns? or other Carribbean...

Changed our minds again, we finally are set...Sandals Negril.

Ya Mon!!