We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St.Thomas Weddings - Any suggestions/pics?

Level Contributor
46 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
St.Thomas Weddings - Any suggestions/pics?

Does anyone have any pics or suggestions they would like to share of their wedding in St.Thomas? I am thinking about having my ceremony at St. Peter's Greathouse with a reception at Roberts..Any tips/thoughts/pics are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
3,164 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St.Thomas Weddings - Any suggestions/pics?

I don't have pics, but this would be a lovely setting for a wedding. Our neighbors' son was married in St. Thomas at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef and this, too, was a gorgeous setting in the gazebo on the cliff above the sea. Their pics were beautiful. There are so many lovely sites in the islands...you can't go wrong!

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: St.Thomas Weddings - Any suggestions/pics?

Hi Boston12345 - I don't have any wedding pictures from St. Peter's Greathouse either (plenty from St. John) but have shot events there. The view is spectacular, especially at sunset. The lighting gets fabulous. There are plenty of photo ops. Great place for a wedding. Best wishes, Bob

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
354 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St.Thomas Weddings - Any suggestions/pics?

My husband and I got married at Magen's Bay in September 2007. You can private message me if you would like a link to the photos.

4. Re: St.Thomas Weddings - Any suggestions/pics?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2009, 06:22