We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any ferries running to PR this November?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,250 posts
170 reviews
Save Topic
Are there any ferries running to PR this November?

Hi,

I will be flying to St Thomas to see St Thomas and St John and staying with a friend on St John next week (Tues, Nov 3). I'm using miles and it looks like I can fly home from San Juan, Puerto Rico November 14th. I'd love to be able to fit all 3 places into my trip.

Does anyone know if there are relatively reliable ferries going from St Thomas to PR in November? I am really hoping there is one...especially sometime around Monday Nov 9. It looks to be half the price of a flight...

Thanks!

St Thomas, VI
Level Contributor
8,015 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there any ferries running to PR this November?

There is no regular ferry service between PR and STT/STJ. Several times a year private companies offer boat trips over, but I haven't seen any advertised yet for November. There may be something soon, because there usually is one scheduled so people can do their Christmas shopping.

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
14,948 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there any ferries running to PR this November?

Transportation Services is the ferry operator and you can reach them on STT at 340-776-6282 or in PR at 787-863-0582 to find out what schedule, if any, they currently have.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,250 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are there any ferries running to PR this November?

My friend who's currently in St John is saying there is some flyer boat service for about $80 that is almost daily. I'll update if I can find out more.

4. Re: Are there any ferries running to PR this November?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about St. Thomas
Recent Conversations