We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise Day St. Thomas

North Carolina USA
Level Contributor
1,379 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Cruise Day St. Thomas

My Mom & Dad will be on a Cruise in October and have a stop in St. Thomas. They are interested in a nice beach with a chair and an umbrella to just hang out. My Dad will most likely swim in the ocean. A pool would be a plus. Is there any day passes that fit their needs?? Local public beaches?? My Mom does not drink so all inclusive would be a waste of money for them. Need to know the best way for them to travel also. Local transportation or Taxi??. They are 80 & 81 but can still get around fairly well.

St. Thomas
Level Contributor
4,266 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cruise Day St. Thomas

If they are docking in Havensite - take a taxi to Morningstar Beach - perfect for them unless the water is a bit rough.

If they are docking in Crown Bay - taxi to Emerald beach - almost always calm water there

Certainly Magens Bay is worth a taxi ride as well but no umbrellas , trees for shade though, and they will have to move their chairs after renting them - big beach and calm water but either of the other 2 would work.

Edited: 28 July 2010, 01:31
2. Re: Cruise Day St. Thomas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2011, 08:22