We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help finding hotel near cruise port

colorado
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Need help finding hotel near cruise port

I mad e the biggest mistake by booking a cruise with my girl scout troop at the same time as my daughter's graduation. So...I need to meet the cruise in St. Thomas and need a hotel near the port so I can meet up with the Carnival cruise (hopefully). I'll fly out after the graduation and have maybe 2 days to myself in St. Thomas (maybe I did this on purpose instead of spending those days with 10 wild teenage girl scouts, eh?)

Please help. Would like something mid range on or very near the beach. Thanks!

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
16,655 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Need help finding hotel near cruise port

There aren't many hotels which take reservations less than three nights. Carnival docks at the WICO port facility at Havensight and your best bet, in my opinion, is the Best Western Emerald Beach Resort. It's close to the airport on a lovely beach, is a $5 taxi ride from the WICO dock and generally receives very good reviews. Pretty much everything you need is there - restaurant, bars, pool and the lovely beach. Have fun (and I think you made absolutely the right choice choosing graduation over cruising girl scout madness)!

colorado
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
2. Re: Need help finding hotel near cruise port

I hope so! I'm so torn about all of this. We've been saving money for 2 years. But my daughter has worked so hard in high school to get her straight As that I think she deserved my presence. Thanks so much - I feel so much better!

3. Re: Need help finding hotel near cruise port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2012, 10:20