We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Boat Charters...

Phoenix, Arizona
3 posts
Save Topic
Private Boat Charters...

My sister, my husband and I are all heading out to St Thomas the end of feb to the first week in March. We are looking for a great private charter boat to take us around the nearby islands for snorkeling and sight seeing. Is there any recomendations as to the best company to go thru.. And is there anywhere in particular we definitly need to see?

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is greatly apprieciated!! ;-D

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Boat Charters...

We just went out with shooting star charters. Capt Bob and Gina could not be better. We had the time of our lives. Hope you do as well

Phoenix, Arizona
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Boat Charters...

Thank you very much for your help!! :-)

central Texas
Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Boat Charters...

Would highly recomend capt Mindy on the Gypsy girl, fantastic boat, great capt. You will not regret it. Big Blue Excursions, just google it. She runs out of St. Thomas and Si. John.

Canada
Level Contributor
272 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Boat Charters...

That's good to hear! We are booked with shooting star in march and really looking forward to it

Edited: 09 February 2012, 13:00
Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Bonaire
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Boat Charters...

How many people do you need to accommodate? If 6 or less, we have used and liked Captain Alex of SunSea VI. If more than 6, I highly recommend Stormy Petrel or Pirate's Penny.

Phoenix, Arizona
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Boat Charters...

It will just be two or three of us on the boat trip..

7. Re: Private Boat Charters...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2013, 10:23