We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape Air at STT airport

Northern NH
Level Contributor
322 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cape Air at STT airport

Hi all - I was wondering, mostly hoping, that since Cape Air is a smaller airline that checking i for our flight out would ne am easier/quicker process. Am I on the right track or is still the crazy madness of the other airlines?

St Thomas, VI
Level Contributor
8,036 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cape Air at STT airport

I've never had problems checking in with them, and haven't heard any complains from others, either. I flew them last month, and it was quick and friendly service.

St. Thomas
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cape Air at STT airport

The Cape Air check in part will be easier and less crowded but you will still have to enter the Customs and Immigration and TSA lines with everyone else - at a busy time those can be long lines.

Northern NH
Level Contributor
322 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cape Air at STT airport

Thanks for the replies - I was hoping it would be less stressful at the counter. Now I just have to wait for February to get here.

4. Re: Cape Air at STT airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about St. Thomas
Recent Conversations