We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage Storage in downtown Charlotte Amalie?

Louisiana
Level Contributor
205 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage Storage in downtown Charlotte Amalie?

My flight doesn't depart until late afternoon. I've thought about checking out of my hotel early that morning, and spending that time in the downtown area, maybe go to Magic Ice. Some time after lunch, I can take a cab to the airport.

Is there a place in the downtown area where I can store luggage?

I found this place on Google. It states as follows:

"Carmen Staley of V.I. Welcome Center and Native Arts and Crafts Cooperative says the co-op, along with an array of local art, has offered the service since 200."

stthomassource.com/content/news/local-news/2…

There's no website or phone no to verify this however. I'd appreciate any experience other travelers have had on this.

Thanks!

Charlotte Amalie...
Level Contributor
676 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage Storage in downtown Charlotte Amalie?

Sometimes taxi drivers will hold your luggage for you until you are ready to go to the airport. The crafts co-op is open during the week. No idea the number.

RL

Boston
Level Contributor
6,552 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage Storage in downtown Charlotte Amalie?

We have left luggage at the ferry dock in CA and they kept it until we were ready to go to the airport.

3. Re: Luggage Storage in downtown Charlotte Amalie?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 March 2014, 19:05
Boston
Level Contributor
6,552 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage Storage in downtown Charlotte Amalie?

Yeah, that is what I meant. I should have said the taxi stand near the ferry dock in CA.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
205 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luggage Storage in downtown Charlotte Amalie?

Thank you so much for everyone's help! One more week :).

6. Re: Luggage Storage in downtown Charlotte Amalie?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about St. Thomas
Recent Conversations