We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catamaran Charters

Fontana, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
262 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Catamaran Charters

I am looking for recommendations for reputable charter company for a trip out of St Thomas/Red Hook to BVI. There will be 3 couples and we are looking for a 3 day sail out of Red Hook on a newer Catamaran.

Fontana, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
262 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Catamaran Charters

Thanks! We will look into this...

Waterford...
Level Contributor
39 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Catamaran Charters

Hi.... saw this post about sailing from VI to Cuelbra or Vieques..... Traveling to St Thomas in March 2014 and was wondering if there were any 3-5 day sailing excursions from St Thomas to Vieques (or Cuelbra).... do you have any info on this?

Springfield, VA
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Catamaran Charters

Hello - I am looking into renting and was just wondering how warm it was in the rooms....it would apprear they they don't have A/C and was curious to the comfort level?

Rockford, Michigan
Level Contributor
66 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Catamaran Charters

We've sailed with Ray in April and August and temperature of the cabins has never been a topic of conversation for me, my wife or any of our 4 kids. He has fans in each of the cabins and they work fine for keeping them comfortable to sleep in. We're sailing with Ray again next week Let me know if you have any other questions.

North Pole, New York
Level Contributor
7,570 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Catamaran Charters

What a great week! I agree Tortola and VG would be a beautiful area to sail next visit.

Thanks for the report!

Mentioned in this post
Tortola
Tortola
British Virgin Islands
Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Catamaran Charters

We have just returned from a seven day sail aboard Cool Runnings with captain Geoff and his chef wife Bambi, a South African couple. It was FABULOUS! Three couples went - we each had our own room and bathroom. Very comfortable. Geoff and Bambi worked out a great itinerary for us as we didn't know where we wanted to go. We saw popular places like the baths on virgin Gorda but also went to beautiful deserted beaches that were only accessible by boat. It was incredible. Snorkelling was amazing - swan with turtles, saw sharks, rays, eels, and a myriad of fish. Easily accessible.

The food prepared by Bambi is a top quality gourmet experience. She was a chef/caterer prior to heading out on the boat. All meals have a beautiful presentation, and taste even better than they look. We had snapper, mani mahi, chocolate rum tortes, creme brûlée etc etc. we half boarded so we could experience some island meals also. Geoff provided bar service and cocktails Island best painkillers!

High recommend!!! Vrbo # 554652

17. Re: Catamaran Charters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2016, 05:16