We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New marina hotel & shops open yet?

New Haven...
Level Contributor
258 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
New marina hotel & shops open yet?

Hi,

Wondering if the new hotel and shops on the old Yacht Haven site are open yet? I think it's called the Marina...down by the cruise ship docks. Thanks!

Bettendorf, Iowa
Level Contributor
109 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New marina hotel & shops open yet?

Not sure about a hotel, but the marina and shops and restaurants are opening. I know there was a new restaurant called Wikked (or Wicked?) that had just opened and was getting positive reviews. I believe I also saw some signs for a BlackHouse/WhiteMarket store, and possibly Coach and some other higher end stores. Definitely looks like a nice, upscale place! I think the name of the marina is Grand Yacht Haven.

New Haven...
Level Contributor
258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New marina hotel & shops open yet?

Oklahoma
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New marina hotel & shops open yet?

The grand opening was St Patricks Day, although they continue to open new shops and resturants. Newest resturant to open last week was Grand Cru. Great place on the water. Food portions on the dinner menu entrees are huge. Great wine selection.

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New marina hotel & shops open yet?

Head that another restaurant Fat Turtle is open and the food is great. Also heard that Louis Vuitton was open now.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
Level Contributor
3,957 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New marina hotel & shops open yet?

I was at Yacht Haven Grande last week. They are still working on many of the retail stores but a few are open. We had lunch at Wicked and it was good, but the location was great. It is going to be very impressive when they finish.

Charlotte Amalie...
Level Contributor
178 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New marina hotel & shops open yet?

Several of the Restruant are open. 360 is under construction. The hotel has not been started yet. The marina is up and running and alot of the the shops. The condos are for sale. You can see it on the new webcam.

www.yachthavengrande.com/index.php…

Jay

7. Re: New marina hotel & shops open yet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 17:19
Get answers to your questions about Charlotte Amalie