We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to St.Thomas

St.Louis
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
First time to St.Thomas

Hello, I am planning on heading down to St.Thomas the first week of December! I am still in the process of picking out a hotel to stay at. We will be staying for 6 nights and have a car. So I am asking for any ones advice who might lead me in the right direction! Thanks!

Michigan
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time to St.Thomas

Before we guide you ...what are some things you are looking for? What type of hotel? What things do you like to do? If you give us more infor we can better help you! BTW....we will be there Dec.6-16;)

St.Louis
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: First time to St.Thomas

Hmm well, we are both 21, we are most excited about snorkeling above all! I would love to Walk some of the trails at St.Johns state park as well and see all of the wild life. I don't need a super fancy hotel, however I don't want to stay at a hotel that's going to dampen the trip because its so run down.

St. Thomas
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: First time to St.Thomas

You might have a problem with some of the car rental agencies being just 21. You don't mention budget sp you might want to check the links on the St. Thomas forum under hotels & come back with any questions.

St. Thomas
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: First time to St.Thomas

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g147400-U_S_Virgin_Is…

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time to St.Thomas

Probably the first thing people need to know is your budget. That might well determine where you stay. Check out the hotels listed on this forum and see which ones fall in your budget and sound like something you might like.

6. Re: First time to St.Thomas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2010, 05:19