We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rentals

Crescent City...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
car rentals

Is it best to rent a car while in St Thomas?

St Thomas
Level Contributor
5 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: car rentals

Yes. Yes. Yes. Definitely rent a car.

That said, make SURE you check with your local car insurance agency to ensure that they cover you here. Many do not, and you don't want to discover that when it's too late.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,141 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: car rentals

I think I said this before, but we have State Farm and we are covered, which is nice because that can add up when renting a car/jeep.

San Diego...
2 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: car rentals

i'm also trying to book a car from the airport in April but am finding that the main rental companies are sold out for the days I want or the location is closed at arrival time (arriving in the evening). Does the airport not have a large selection of cars or do they get sold out often?

24. Re: car rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2013, 10:32
Get answers to your questions about Charlotte Amalie