We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tour guides

Which Charlotte Amalie hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
33 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
tour guides

Hello, my friends and I will be visiting St Thomas for a day as part of a cruise. We are interested in a brief scenic drive, shopping and beach. After reading some of the related topics on the forum, we narrowed down to Godfrey's, Flamon, Sunny Liston and Air force One tour. Does anyone have good experience with any of these tour companies.

Also, do you think it's doable on our own. How much are taxi from lets say dock to Megan's beach. Thanks!!!!

St Thomas, VI
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
7,511 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tour guides

I've used Air Force One, and he was very good. Taxis are expensive in VI, so you're better off with a tour. One way to Magens is $8 per person minimum.

2. Re: tour guides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 20:17