We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bluebeards Castle and Villas

Rockport...
2 posts
Save Topic
Bluebeards Castle and Villas

Hello, Does anyone know if these units are equipped with hairdryers? I can't find it anywhere on the website and can't actually speak to anyone when I call to ask. Thanks for any help!

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,036 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bluebeards Castle and Villas

I believe all units have hair dryers. You have called the resort and gotten no answer??

Rockport...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bluebeards Castle and Villas

I tried calling twice this afternoon and took the prompt to reservations figuring I'd most likely get someone there, but both times it went to voicemail. Thank you for the information!

Havertown...
Level Contributor
325 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bluebeards Castle and Villas

Definitely have hair dryers!

Nashville, Tennessee
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bluebeards Castle and Villas

Hey also looking to see if Bluebeard castle and villa will also hold luggage until we check in. And out.

Nashville, Tennessee
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bluebeards Castle and Villas

Hey also looking to see if Bluebeard castle and villa will also hold luggage until we check in. And out.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,036 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bluebeards Castle and Villas

Yes shouldn't be a problem. We usually tip a small amount also

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
74 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bluebeards Castle and Villas

any comments on whether they will honor requests for rooms with views on top floors at the hilltop villas; anyone had a specific 2 bedroom unit number that was great? maybe updated with a view?

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,036 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bluebeards Castle and Villas

There is only 1 ts unit in Hilltop Villas that is a real 2 bedroom, if the owners are there your out of luck. It's 254. All units have been updated as of 3 years ago, but everyone has an opinion that varies. Remember it's a timeshare and there is not daily housekeeping nor bellhops.

Havertown...
Level Contributor
325 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bluebeards Castle and Villas

254 is a two-bedroom but most of the other units are lockout units. Each side of the lockout has a king bed, queen sofa bed, kitchenette, bathroom and balcony. Each side has flat screen TV and plenty of drawer and closet space. Each also has iron, board, safe and hairdryer. AC and ceiling fan. I would say the 4th floor (top floor) has the best view followed very closely by the 3rd floor. This building has an elevator and the 4th floor has a walkway directly to the pool deck, the other floors you would either take the stairs or elevator. Every unit in the building faces the harbor and town. You can sit on the balcony and watch the seaplane take off and land.

10. Re: Bluebeards Castle and Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Charlotte Amalie