We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ready to book villa Coco Beach Carribeanvilla.com???

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Phila
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Ready to book villa Coco Beach Carribeanvilla.com???

Hi all, looking for a bit more advice. Getting ready to take the plunge and book a villa for a week. I am picking from these 4 who are listed by 3 different agencies:

SeaScape/Morgan Point :carefreegetaways

Calypso Cove :destinationstJohn

Coco Beach : carribeanvilla.com

All look terrific, but leaning towards CocoBeach because it is so new. Has anyone dealt with carribeanvilla.com? Should I go with another villa based on the agency?

TIA for any insight you could provide. I was in StJohn for a day 25 yrs ago and I'm looking forward to returning.

Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ready to book villa Coco Beach Carribeanvilla.com???

Stella1215,

I used Destination St. John July 2006 and they were great to work with. I am returning July 2007 and working with Great Caribbean Getaways and they have also been great to work with. I'm sure each and every agency on St. John would be the same as they want to make their clients happy and have the clients return again and again. I would pick the villa and location that I like the best, where everyone would be the happiest. Any place on St. John is going to be fantastic - just as long as you are there and on "Island Time".

Enjoy your trip!!

Bissie

new york
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ready to book villa Coco Beach Carribeanvilla.com???

Did you wind up staying at Coco Beach Villa in St. John? I'm planning a trip for July with my husband and 2 children and saw this villa online - looks nice but would feel better hearing from someone who actually stayed there......

Phila
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ready to book villa Coco Beach Carribeanvilla.com???

We did stay at Coco Beach in early May. It was wonderful. The AC worked well throughout and was needed, as it was HOT. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool and hot tub, there were hummingbirds every day.

4. Re: Ready to book villa Coco Beach Carribeanvilla.com???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 17:17