We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St John Villa..which one?

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
509 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
St John Villa..which one?

We are a group of 6 adults and would like to rent a villa that has 3 equal bedrooms and 3 ensuite bathrooms (all with views of course). We need a pool and would like to be within a 5-10 minute drive to Cruz Bay so that late night driving isn't too hazardous. I've found several on Great Cruz Bay but wonder if the Westin activity is disturbing, or not. Anyone have any suggestions? I would greatly appreciate it!

sf
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St John Villa..which one?

Try www.rendezvousvilla.com.

This is a large house that rents out the top part for 2 bdrms and 2 baths. The middle 2 bedroom 2 bath and a cottage for 1 bedroom/ 1 bath.

It has a pool and is 5-10 minutes away from Cruz bay.

the owner's name is James @ 340-998-9808

Tell him Gabby recommended you

cheers

Duncan, South...
Level Contributor
578 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St John Villa..which one?

Be sure to check out the Westin Resort and Villas.

340 693-8000

There's no reason the driving should be hazardous.

Mike

ohio
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St John Villa..which one?

Check out Villa Claudia-www.villaclaudia.com

rhode island
Level Contributor
388 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St John Villa..which one?

Ciellodonna Villa !! beautiful villa we've stayed in on chocolate hole. it has 4 bedrooms , 2 on the living area and 2 on the pool level. each has ac and private baths/no views ( sorry ) 5-10 min to cruz bay. this is a very nice villa , very comfortable and well furnished. also water access down a short path. we rented from caribbean villas...nice group ! www.caribeanvilla.com -- good luck !

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
509 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St John Villa..which one?

Thanks very much for your input...I really appreciate it.

I am looking at Calicaribe, Palm Hill and Andante. Anyone been to any of those?

6. Re: St John Villa..which one?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 12:28