The villa my husband and I had booked for mid December 2017 survived Irma, but--given the opportunity to move our trip into 2018--we are chose to push it into 2018. There is availability in April...is that too soon? We travel to STJ every few years from CA, and love it. We would love to give back to the economy but want to wait until the island is welcoming visitors. Any and all thoughts welcome. Thanks, in advance.