We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brunch at Miss Lucy's

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Brunch at Miss Lucy's

We are leaving for St. John Friday morning! And one of my "must do's" is brunch on Sunday at Miss Lucy's. I read that you have to get there pretty early to get an outside table- how early is early? Especially with a large group of nine.

Thanks!

Arkadelphia...
Level Contributor
204 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brunch at Miss Lucy's

This time of year I would say 10:30 or 11:00. You will love it. I have always gotten a table outside. I think it is busiest from 12 to 1:30 or so. People come for brunch and tend to hang around awhile enjoying their cocktails.

Their crunchy fish is also good but is not available for brunch. If you get busy and don't make it over for brunch then just try lunch there one day.

Someone that works there has this old jeep with bumper stickers all over it. They are hysterical. Be sure and check it out!

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,673 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Brunch at Miss Lucy's

With a party of 9 and if you want to sit outside I would say probably by 9:30am or so. I live on STJ and have only "tried" to go to brunch once - eat there alot for dinner and it is fabulous :) - but the time we showed up for brunch at 10:15am (ish) it was packed with people waiting for tables - went to Donkey Diner instead (lol)

You really never know if it will be a "crazy" Sunday and everyone there at the start, or a "relaxed" crowd with most showing up more towards lunchtime - now way to predict :)

Just my thoughts :)

Pia

Logan, Ohio
Level Contributor
139 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brunch at Miss Lucy's

We got there around 10:30AM(group of 6) and had no trouble getting a table right by the water! Although this was early December. By the time we got our food there was a good crowd coming in. Excellent, leisurely brunch with great jazz music!

New York
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Brunch at Miss Lucy's

Anyone have an idea what time the music starts?

5. Re: Brunch at Miss Lucy's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 13:17