We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterfall Villa-Fish Bay?

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
south carolina
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Waterfall Villa-Fish Bay?

Has anyone stayed in this villa? Would you recommend it? Focus on Travel

Montana City...
Level Contributor
105 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterfall Villa-Fish Bay?

From the pictures what's not to love? It looks wonderful!

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterfall Villa-Fish Bay?

I was unable to post the link, but do a search on this board for Waterfall Villa and you will find a previous thread -

It looks like a beautiful villa - has been on our short list for STJ.

- Margy

south carolina
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waterfall Villa-Fish Bay?

Thank you for the thread. They gave it a great review. LWH

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Waterfall Villa-Fish Bay?

Our family of 6 stayed at the Waterfall in 2006 the week of Thanksgiving. We enjoyed every moment while we were at the villa. Everything that you would want, was there. If you want to cook any meal in -- the kitchen is great. The pool was awesome and eating at night in the gazebo could not have been any better. The location was about a 10-15 min drive to Cruz Bay which was not a problem for us, but something that you should consider if you want to be closer to town. The road and driveway to the villa are alot of fun to negeociate, but if you are patient, it can be done, especially after you have done it a couple of times. Enjoy you time there -- we sure did!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Waterfall Villa-Fish Bay?

I certainly recommend Waterfall villa at Fish bay.

The villa was very new, clean, and spacious (even bathrooms were big). There was always breeze we rarely use aircon except sometimes in office when using internet. The floorplan was perfect open concept. Each bedroom was located far from each other so u have a lot of privacy. Two were on top floor and the third was at lower floor. All have their own access to pool area which was nice. View of fish bay was very pretty and all around house was 360 green and private. We really enjoyed their jacuzzi which was right there by the pool, bay view from almost every spot. There were other villas closed by but you don't really see them. If you plan to cook, this villa is perfect, beautiful kitchen with all supplies. I could go on an on about this villa. let me know if i can help with any Qs.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Waterfall Villa-Fish Bay?

Wondering about a sunset view - do you get one from Waterfall?

Thanks.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Waterfall Villa-Fish Bay?

unfortunately no. You get full sun until about 3-4 pm if I remember right. You get a lot of morning sun though.

Birmingham
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Waterfall Villa-Fish Bay?

I stayed there in October, it is nice.

9. Re: Waterfall Villa-Fish Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 10:22