We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2Bed/2Bath at Spring Break!!! Yikes!!

Hoffman Estates, IL
Level Contributor
515 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
2Bed/2Bath at Spring Break!!! Yikes!!

Hi folks, looking to find a 2 bed/2bath WITH BEDROOMS ATTACHED ( for the kids) the last week of March. I am finding this to be a challenge as prices seem to have skyrocketed in the past few years. We prefer to be within 10 minutes of Cruz Bay but are willing to consider other locations if the place is right. We were in Peter Bay two years ago and now I think I'm spoiled. :-) There will be 4 of us and any recommendations are appreciated.

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,761 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 2Bed/2Bath at Spring Break!!! Yikes!!

What is your price range :)

Pia

Hoffman Estates, IL
Level Contributor
515 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2Bed/2Bath at Spring Break!!! Yikes!!

Thanks Pia, realized I had not given a range after I sent. Under $3000.

If not already said enough, your contributions here are invaluable. We've been many times and still learn more every trip. Thanks!

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for St. John, Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
3,147 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2Bed/2Bath at Spring Break!!! Yikes!!

pattyatips, we stayed at Bay House in Coral Bay in this price range. The adjacent Sea Biscuit is as well. I know you are looking for something closer to Cruz Bay, but it's very hard to find adjacent bedrooms. If you can get by with a loft you are going to find more options, but their does not tend to be much privacy with a loft.

Bay House is not a luxury villa, but is nice and convenient to the Coral Bay venues. My kids prefer Coral Bay and had a blast.

Cheers, RickG

chicago
Level Contributor
201 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2Bed/2Bath at Spring Break!!! Yikes!!

Try Villa Angelica- It's above the Westin/ We stayed there last February. Nice Villa, 2 bedrooms with ensuite baths. Sleeping loft too. Very nice pool. No view but great location close to Cruz Bay.

New Jersey
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 2Bed/2Bath at Spring Break!!! Yikes!!

How about Luna Vista in Coral Bay.

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,761 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: 2Bed/2Bath at Spring Break!!! Yikes!!

I also thought about Angelica (and it is available) but I'm not 100% that the bedrooms are reached from the interior or not so I would ask - no view but it gets great reviews.

Also Bombalassy looks good (I have not seen it in person) but alittle over your budget :( but here is the link

I was unsure if your dates are the last 3 days of March and the first few of April so it might be booked anyway.

geocities.com/caribbeanvillas/Bombalassy/bom…

Pia

Hoffman Estates, IL
Level Contributor
515 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2Bed/2Bath at Spring Break!!! Yikes!!

Wow, thanks for all the great options. Our dates are 3/20 or so - 3/28 or 3/29. A view is pretty important to us.............

chicago,IL
Level Contributor
235 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2Bed/2Bath at Spring Break!!! Yikes!!

Hi- We stayed at Chez Shell. Fabulous location.

Does not have a pool, but has hot tub. Decorating

is really attractive. Two interior bedrooms upstairs.

Pretty close to your price range- $3450.

Really pretty view overlooking harbor near Westin.

We loved the location and would go back. Viva nice

to deal with.Prettiest house we have stayed in. Priced

lower due to no pool I believe.

9. Re: 2Bed/2Bath at Spring Break!!! Yikes!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 17:20