We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what happened to reviews on "hotel" section?

florida
Level Contributor
1,541 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
what happened to reviews on "hotel" section?

I'm wondering whether it's just my computer that has a problem, or whether there's something I don't understand abt the way the reviews section works. Suddenly this morning all the past reviews on the hotel section have disappeared. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
374 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what happened to reviews on "hotel" section?

It worked for me...I clicked on St. John Hotels and then on caneel and it showed 350 some reviews available. I find the pages can be slow to load sometimes.

florida
Level Contributor
1,541 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what happened to reviews on "hotel" section?

Thanks for responding. Now the site is working again for me. (It wasn't slow before-- it actually came up and said "Be the first to rate" Caneel and Gallows, e.g.)

3. Re: what happened to reviews on "hotel" section?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 01:19