We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christy Ann Villa Experiences/Pictures?

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wolveric
2 posts
Save Topic
Christy Ann Villa Experiences/Pictures?

I'm planning a honeymoon for early April (I realize we're a bit late to the planning game), and I was wondering if anyone has stayed at the Christy Ann Villa? I would love to hear about others' experiences or see pictures if you have them. We're also considering Villa Capriz. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Christy Ann Villa Experiences/Pictures?

Hi wolveric,

Welcome to the forums! I noticed that you haven't received a response to your question. While, I can't personally offer the information you need, I am bumping up your post so that hopefully one of our helpful members will see it this time around and be able to offer some advice.

I didn't find any past reviews of or forum threads about the specific properties you mentioned, but if you haven't seen it already, you may find this forum thread about other villas in the area helpful.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147410-i935-k1865…

Hope you get the information you need and enjoy your travel planning!

TA_Louise

Larchmont, New York
Level Contributor
923 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christy Ann Villa Experiences/Pictures?

have you tried the other forum? (if you google virgin islands travel forums you should get there)

i didn;t see any reviews of that particular house, but there are plenty of folks that may know something--

http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.com/

there is a link--good luck--and do let all of us know what you are looking for in terms of a place--and your style of travel--

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Christy Ann Villa Experiences/Pictures?

Hi wolveric - I've been to Christy Ann Villa multiple times during both the day and evening and have met the owner. This is a pretty new villa so I doubt you'll find many people that have stayed there. This place has great views and good privacy. I don't know anything about Villa Capriz, can't help with that, sorry. Hope these little tidbits help. Best wishes, Bob

Florida
Level Contributor
245 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Christy Ann Villa Experiences/Pictures?

It's Villa Capiz, not villa capriz. That's why it is not showing up in searches.

Search for Villa Capiz and you'll see some feedback.

Florida
Level Contributor
245 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Christy Ann Villa Experiences/Pictures?

A search on Google shows the Christy Ann villa is for sale. That might not be the best situation for a honeymoon.

I think villa capiz would be the better choice.

Also, I recent stayed at Pink Conch:

geocities.com/caribbeanvillas/…pinkconch.html

It's a very nice place. Owners are very nice and responsive. It is very close to the Bombalassy villa, so privacy is somewhat compromised, but really not a big deal. Pink Conch sits higher on the hill than Bombalassy and you look down on Bombalassy from Pink Conch.

I think Villa Capiz has a great view and nice privacy. I would probaby go with that one.

Enjoy.

wolveric
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Christy Ann Villa Experiences/Pictures?

Thanks everyone for advice! I'm looking forward to posting on and using this site for this trip and future travel. I've gotten a lot of great information. I figured it was unlikely that I would get much information on the Christy Ann villa, but I figured it was worth a shot. I feel better about it as a possibility.

7. Re: Christy Ann Villa Experiences/Pictures?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 17:17