We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

radio stations?

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
radio stations?

Hello everyone, wondering what AM/FM stations get reception on St John? Thinking of packing a small battery operated one for inbetween snorkeling on the beaches.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for St. John, Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
3,100 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: radio stations?

WSTX FM100 has reggae and Mongoose 104.9 has classic rock. Reception varies. I listen to both at home here in DC on the 'net. I especially like the weather reports!

Cheers, RickG

Marietta, Ga. USA
Level Contributor
516 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: radio stations?

RickG - Thanks for the awesome info. I'm listening to FM 100 as I type this. How cool!!! Wish I was there in St. Croix where they broadcast...or even better in StJ. Cheers to you!

3. Re: radio stations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2009, 06:18