We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rentals

Freehold, New Jersey
1 post
Save Topic
car rentals

What are the best car rental companies in sj

Who brings cars to ferry

ACB
Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
2,765 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car rentals

Try these guys out:

http://www.rentalcarstjohn.com/

They do not bring the car to the dock. You call them when you arrive and they pick you up and take you to the office to fill out paperwork. They were courteous and professional. They are also running a 20% discount through July making them the best priced game in town.

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,778 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car rentals

Most all rental companies are within a very close walking distance from the ferry. The parking at the dock is a nightmare so I prefer walking to my rental company to get out of the mayhem.

We like ST John Car Rental and Varlack Ventures. Many people here like Conrad Sutton as well.

St. John, USVI
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: car rentals

An interesting thing to consider when choosing a company is that many of the car rental companies that have in town lots let you park there throughout your stay. Ask when inquiring, even if someones rates are a little higher it may be worth it for hassle free parking! (note: most car rental companies have similar/competitive rates. Parking in Cruz Bay is difficult)

Companies (not necessarily recommendations)

St. John Jeeps

Cool Breeze

Conrad Sutton

Delbert Hill

Denzel Clyde (sp?)

C&C

St. John Car rental

Sorry if I missed anyone

ohio
Level Contributor
78 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: car rentals

I just booked with O'Connor, main office.

5. Re: car rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2009, 06:23