We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Terrace Villas in Cruz Bay- Anyone stayed here?

New Haven...
Level Contributor
258 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Palm Terrace Villas in Cruz Bay- Anyone stayed here?

Has anyone stayed here, if so what units? What is the surrounding area like?

We're going to STJ in March for our wedding and want a nice place where most of the guests can stay together.

Thanks for the help! Very much appreciated!

Parker, Colorado
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palm Terrace Villas in Cruz Bay- Anyone stayed here?

All I know is that they're new. Did you find them thru Destination St. John?

rhode island
Level Contributor
388 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palm Terrace Villas in Cruz Bay- Anyone stayed here?

Palm Terrace is so new i don't think you'll get many reviews.I know some people who were involved in this project and the local talk is they are beautiful. i've seen the construction when it was going on/took quite awhile from beginning to end(yrs?). great location, in cruz bay/walk to town/shops restaurants/bars. i think there are only 6 "villas"..ranging from 2 bed to 4 bed. units. pool too.from what i understand at the time you'll be there they have a minimun 1 week stay required... if palm terrace isn't available there is another nice place ..Star Villas..www.starvillas.com and of course Gallows Point is always a good choice. hope some of these work for you. also i wouldn't hesitate too long, condos and villas for march are either booked or will be soon. best of luck to you and your wedding !!!

New Haven...
Level Contributor
258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palm Terrace Villas in Cruz Bay- Anyone stayed here?

Yes, I did find them on the Destination St. John website, they do look really nice and we like that it is a small complex.

I'm taking the chance and booking the units before the weeks are taken! (they're a pretty good deal when shared by a few people)

I will be down on island in the next couple of weeks to do the wedding planning and I plan on trying to see the units if they are not occupied- I'll report back on what they're like :)

rhode island
Level Contributor
388 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palm Terrace Villas in Cruz Bay- Anyone stayed here?

Kimwa...yes please let us know if you get a tour of Plam Terrace when you are on st. john..i'd love to get a report for future visits..from the website the villas look great. i think Palm will be perfect for your group/being able to walk to all the "action" will be ideal for everyone. where are you planning the actual event and "reception" ? st. john is a wonderfull place to get married. best of luck and keep us posted !!

New Haven...
Level Contributor
258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palm Terrace Villas in Cruz Bay- Anyone stayed here?

So far we're planning doing everything at Caneel. We looked at the Westin on our last trip down a couple of weeks ago, but I think Caneel is a better fit for us :)

maine
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Palm Terrace Villas in Cruz Bay- Anyone stayed here?

i am looking at the palm terrace villas in cruz bay.

did you ever get a chance to view when you were in st john?

Has any body seen them?

I think I will take a chance .

Im looking at the 3 BR for husband and myself, and our two sons and girlfriends. They are in their 20s.

Any comments on palm terrace or things to do would be much appreciated.

thank you.

New Haven...
Level Contributor
258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Palm Terrace Villas in Cruz Bay- Anyone stayed here?

We are going down this Sunday, staying at Caneel, but I am going to go over to Palm Terrace to check them out. I will post when I get back.

New Haven...
Level Contributor
258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Palm Terrace Villas in Cruz Bay- Anyone stayed here?

Hi everyone, I was able to get into all the units while I was down last week.

They are beautiful!

Everything looks brand new and there were workers there getting everything ready for the season.

The pictures on the Destination St. John website are an excellent representation of property.

The pool is big enough for a couple of people to cool off in.

There are full washer/dryers in each unit, beach chairs, coolers, etc...

I have posted my pictures for our wedding guests to see, you all are welcome to check them out too! There are also quite a few of Caneel Bay, room types, etc... (where the wedding will be at)

www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp…

Palm Terrace Villas are just down the hill from Gallow's Point (towards the water plant & Coconut Studio)

Kimberly :)

rhode island
Level Contributor
388 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Palm Terrace Villas in Cruz Bay- Anyone stayed here?

hi ! thanks for the update and looksee of Palm Terrace...i'm sure your guests will love it/ perfect location !!we plan to be in St. John march too..have a great wedding !!