We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral Bay (area) Villas with pool, hot tub, a/c

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
711 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Coral Bay (area) Villas with pool, hot tub, a/c

Ok - Have been reading the boards for months. Family of four looking for villa with pool, hot tub and a/c for June/July in Coral Bay area. Just want to make sure we did not miss any. Looking for a two or three bedroom. We have two kids 12 and 8 (boy and girl). Fun and Contentment looks great but in summer time there would be no shade. Any other suggestions. This will be our first visit.

Thank you!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
913 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Coral Bay (area) Villas with pool, hot tub, a/c

Check out: http://www.windspree.com/homes/villaventosa/

(Might again be a problem with the shade......but otherwise looks like a nice villa).

Also, I like the looks of Easy Breezes also offered by Windspree.

http://www.windspree.com/homes/easybreezes/

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
711 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coral Bay (area) Villas with pool, hot tub, a/c

Thanks - I do like the looks of Easy Breezes and is on our list. I will have to take a look at the other villa seems very nice.

Hartford, CT
Level Contributor
706 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coral Bay (area) Villas with pool, hot tub, a/c

Any particular reasons why you'd like the Coral Bay area which would help in giving suggestions? We love our Coral Bay area but if there are somethings in particular that you'd like other than the amenities, e.g. more secluded, closer to the water, must have great views, access not too far off the road, etc.?

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
711 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coral Bay (area) Villas with pool, hot tub, a/c

This will be our first visit for our family and after reading and researching Coral Bay sounds more our speed. We would rather be on the quiet side of town. I am sure Cruz Bay side is great too but we plan on cooking most dinners at our villa and probably hitting some of the restaurants such as Skinny Legs, Vies, Shipwreck Landing and any other suggestions that people will give us in the next few months. We do want a great view and a pool is a must for the kids and us too. I am sure July will be hot so A/C is also important in at least the bedrooms. So far we have a few villas in mind such as Bordeaux Breeze, Casa Bueno, Eazy Breezes and a couple others. Hope this makes sense to you. Thanks for any help.

5. Re: Coral Bay (area) Villas with pool, hot tub, a/c

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2010, 05:18