We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frank's Bay Villas or Other Recommendation?

10 posts
Save Topic
Frank's Bay Villas or Other Recommendation?

Has anyone ever stayed at Villa La Mer at Frank's Bay. Pics look nice but can be deceiving. Any other villas recommended for a family of 3 (one of which is 13 year old girl)?

St. John
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
2,703 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Frank's Bay Villas or Other Recommendation?

Can you give me the link to where you saw it? I can tell you a bit about the location if I can see where it is. I am not familiar with this villa, but I do know Frank Bay. It is a very rocky beach with lots of sea urchins. Frank Bay is close to town though and tends to be pretty quiet.

10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Frank's Bay Villas or Other Recommendation?

I saw Villa LaMer at www.stjohnisland.com under accommodations. Thanks.

4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Frank's Bay Villas or Other Recommendation?

When were you planning on staying at Villa La Mer? We are staying there Nov 21-26. If you have already stayed I would love your opion, if not I will let you know when we return home on December 4th.

Kathleen

10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Frank's Bay Villas or Other Recommendation?

We are considering going in July/August of 2006 (I am trying to really plan ahead) Let us know how you like Villa La Mer. Have fun.

New Haven...
Level Contributor
258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Frank's Bay Villas or Other Recommendation?

Check on Palm Terrace Villas (www.palmterracevillas) They have one two bedroom unit that would be perfect for three. It's on the lower floor right next to the pool. I just looked at the units last Monday, they are all beautiful and look brand new.

Located in Frank Bay area just down from Gallows Point, on Enighed (sp?) Street. Good luck!

4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Frank's Bay Villas or Other Recommendation?

Poopsie, If you are still interested in information on Villa La Mer please contact me at ATGofVA@aol.com we just got back.

Pulire

Canastota, New York
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Frank's Bay Villas or Other Recommendation?

Did you receive any info on Villa La Mer?

We are also interested in staying there, in June 2006. If you have gotten any feedback I would really appreciate if you could forward to me.

Thanks!

Donna

4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Frank's Bay Villas or Other Recommendation?

Bungybub

We stayed a Villa Cielomar in November. If you have any questions you can write to me at ATGofVA@aol.com

K

4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Frank's Bay Villas or Other Recommendation?

Bungybub

We stayed a Villa Cielomar in November. If you have any questions you can write to me at ATGofVA@aol.com

K