We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

maho bay eco tents

pa
Level Contributor
623 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
maho bay eco tents

are all of them the same size? there are definitely two people going to maho, with an additional one or two people staying all (six days) or part of the time. my hubby and i stayed in one a few years ago, and it was fine for two people, but i'm not sure if one or two more people would've been a comfortable fit. the harmony suites, perhaps?

Boston
Level Contributor
3,943 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: maho bay eco tents

On the Maho side, the tents are all the same. We stayed at the Harmony Studios once and loved them but you'd have to find out from them if there are some that are bigger than others. The one we used was a big open room with a kitchenette, full bathroom and deck and would be fine to fit in a couple of kids but not two adults. On the Concordia side, the tents have lofts with two twin mattresses on the floor but you would have to deal with the heat as it rises and my guess is that the lofts would be pretty nasty for sleeping. We never did check out the Concordia solid units (like Harmony) but I do believe that they have some that are much bigger than others. If I was you, I would place a direct call to them as they aren't the greatest at returning emails from my experiences.

2. Re: maho bay eco tents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2010, 05:19