We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch / Smoothie Bus

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,876 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Lunch / Smoothie Bus

I was in St John in 2004 and stumbled upon a "bus" that served great sandwiches and smoothies. We went there everyday for lunch! I think it was not too far from Cinnamon Bay and parked on a hill. I believe it was painted turquoise blue and had all these cute iguana figurines on it. We are returning to St John in Feb and hope the bus is still there. Does anyone have any knowledge of it and if so, where is it located? Thank you!

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch / Smoothie Bus

There is always (in my experience) a smoothie trailer at the point where North Shore Road (or at any rate, the road up from Maho Bay) meets Centerline Road. I've never bought anything there, but it appears to do a good business.

United States
Level Contributor
502 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lunch / Smoothie Bus

"There is always (in my experience) a smoothie trailer at the point where North Shore Road (or at any rate, the road up from Maho Bay) meets Centerline Road. I've never bought anything there, but it appears to do a good business."

This is Colombos Smoothie stop. He was still there when we visited in November 09. He is not always open though. If it rains, he doesn't go to work.

3. Re: Lunch / Smoothie Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2010, 06:20