We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink Conch St. John

1 post
Save Topic
Pink Conch St. John

We just got back from an fabulous week at Pink Conch on St. John. My husband and I decided to go with this villa from the pictures on the website and it definitely exceeded are expectations! It is a brand new 2 bedroom villa with incredible views, a beautiful terrace with a medium sized pool, a large area for grilling, brand new amenities, ac. cable tv, laundry, beautiful open air showers with amazing views(there are even pink conch shells built into the cement around the showers and house), great chefs kitchen. It is more private than it's identical villa, Bombalassy. It is 2 minutes from all the restaurants and downtown area. The owners, Curtis and Murtle, are wonderful and are easily reachable for anything. I could not have been happier with our choice as we will hopefully be visiting Pink Conch each year. Thanks Curtis and Murtle!

Richard and C from Boston

Level Contributor
107 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink Conch St. John

I have a question re: Pink Conch. It looks beautiful, but can you tell me if it is steep drive to get to the villa?

thank you

Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pink Conch St. John

How recent was your trip?

3. Re: Pink Conch St. John

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2011, 06:47