We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grande Bay Unit C202

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,953 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Grande Bay Unit C202

Has anyone stayed or familiar with this unit. It appears to be lovely. Any insight is much appreciated

United States
Level Contributor
490 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Grande Bay Unit C202

I have not and I do hope you get a reply from someone who has. Hopefully the posting about the Grande Bay Infection is not keeping people from posting and being accused of being a shill for Grande Bay.

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,953 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grande Bay Unit C202

I couldn't agree more!

New York
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grande Bay Unit C202

It's a 2-bedroom "lockout" unit directly across the hall from my own 3-bedroom. I'd be happy to answer any questions about the unit (I've been in the studio portion) and its location.

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,953 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grande Bay Unit C202

Minealokid, The studio is the unit I am interested in. My main questions are: how is the view, how is it decorated (furnishings appear to be new and stylish on the VRBO website but you can't really tell for sure), cleanliness, is their a good size tv (i know stupid question), what are the bathrooms like in the studios (are they small or decent size). Also how small are the studio units, I assume the size of a regular hotel room?

Any other info that you can think of is welcome!

5. Re: Grande Bay Unit C202

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2013, 18:03
6. Re: Grande Bay Unit C202

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2010, 04:16