We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for 2 Bedroom + in December early or April late

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
513 posts
Save Topic
Looking for 2 Bedroom + in December early or April late

3 adults sleeping alone. $2,000 max. Somewhat secluded,. preferrably eastern half. Third bed could be sleeper sofa or similar. Even a hammock under cover. Visited twice before. Plan on snorkeling excursions every day. Plan on catching the begining of low season for rates.

Must haves;

1. View

2. Cable TV

3. Gas Grill

Wants;

1. Bedroom A/C

2. Internet

3. Pool

If you were to make a list of your top 5 snorkeling sites what would they be?

3 choices for a special dinner out.

A charter for bottom fishing.

Where to buy fresh fish.

A car rental agency.

Ferry service. Probably arriving mid afternoon. Did the small, private service the last 2 times. Is there another alternative other than the big boat?

May look at going in early December if possible.

Can't stand the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Tim from Chicagoland

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,795 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for 2 Bedroom + in December early or April late

Hi Tim

First I would suggest you use the "search" feature on this forum and do a little research (we can't do it all - you need to do some lol ) then when you have narrowed it down to a few villas, car rentals, special dinner restaurants we will be able to help a bit more as there are soooo many villas to choose from and the same for cars, charters, restaurants etc :)

Pia

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
513 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for 2 Bedroom + in December early or April late

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have choosen about 15 houses that fit my needs already. What I would like to know is others' opinions on houses they've rented that fit my needs. I like to get as much information as possible to help with the whittling down process.

i've been renting houses for my vacations for over 20 years and I consider myself a bit of a research nut. I only take 2 weeks of vacation time a year so I want each trip to be as expected.

Tim dfrom Chicagoland

3. Re: Looking for 2 Bedroom + in December early or April late

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2010, 07:53