We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belvedere or Splendore?

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hoxie, Kansas
Level Contributor
245 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Belvedere or Splendore?

Belvedere looks to be a bargain but wondering about the inconvenience of the bedrooms being so separate from the main house. Does anyone know which pool is bigger? Splendore looks to be back further from the water. Like the idea of outdoor or garden showers.

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,641 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belvedere or Splendore?

I don't think you can go wrong with either.

We like the seperate sleeping areas from the living areas for couples because if one couple like to get up early/stay up late, they are not bothering the other.

Hoxie, Kansas
Level Contributor
245 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belvedere or Splendore?

I hadn't thought of that. Belvedere is open in April and I just feel better weather wise about going in April. I believe that was the advice you gave me Tink. Thank you.

Texas
Level Contributor
284 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belvedere or Splendore?

Belvedere has the better location, right on the water. Bedroom location not a big deal at all. Splendore has a reputation of being really well maintained and gets great reviews. Probably either one is a good bet.

4. Re: Belvedere or Splendore?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2011, 06:17