We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Forever Villa or Sol Inclination Villa

New England
Level Contributor
220 posts
256 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Forever Villa or Sol Inclination Villa

Has anyone rented either of these villas? I am looking for feedback...will be renting one or the other.

Sea Forever is through Luxury Rentals. Sol Inclination is through an on island manager.

Any feedback on either property is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,905 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Forever Villa or Sol Inclination Villa

I have not stayed at either but if you decide to go woith Sea Forever, I would recommend booking through Catered To, as they are on island. They have reviews on their site as well, so that may help you further

If I had to pick, I think I would go with Sea Forever since you can get a sunset view, but it is a touch sell. The grounds at Sol Inclination are awesome.

I don't think you can go wrong with either.

New England
Level Contributor
220 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Forever Villa or Sol Inclination Villa

Do you know anything about Luxury Retreats....that is who I have been talking with about Sea Forever.

Also, I was wondering about the drive way and entrance to the property....has anyone stayed there and could tell me if there is room to park two jeeps and if the drive way is steep etc.

thanks!

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,905 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea Forever Villa or Sol Inclination Villa

I have never heard of Luxury retreats, I would guess they are an off island booking company. I am always aprehensive of them because I wonder if they have even seen the house in person. I prefer to deal with an on island company.

Check out the reviews on Catered To's site, I think there was a comment about parking there.

New England
Level Contributor
220 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea Forever Villa or Sol Inclination Villa

thank you - yes I saw that comment - I am now just trying to clarify how bad it is for the driveway.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea Forever Villa or Sol Inclination Villa

We loved Sol Inclination. Let me know if you have any specific questions. I am not familiar with Sea Forever so I can't tell you the differences. We only had two couples and one stayed in the main house and one stayed in the guest cottage - so lots of privacy!

Suffern NY
Level Contributor
731 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sea Forever Villa or Sol Inclination Villa

We also loved Sol Inclination--the views are just to die for. You can park 2 jeeps at Sol but the driveway is not for the faint of heart. We had 3 jeeps so 1 stayed parked below the guest cottage. The house is absolutely wonderful and there is excellent privacy between the 2 bedrooms in the main house.

7. Re: Sea Forever Villa or Sol Inclination Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2011, 05:16